Convenors: Linda Hawkins, Adam Little, Erin Nelson, Janet Doner
- To identify approximately 2 “complex initiatives”* from each college
- To gain an understanding of how these initiatives function – including key factors for success, challenges faced, and strategies for overcoming challenges
- To explore how the experiences of existing complex initiatives could contribute to the design process for the proposed School for Civil Society.
- Deans of each college identify relevant initiatives, with additional cases being identified through other channels.
- Informational interviews are held with representatives of each initiative.
- Websites and other available documentation is scanned, where appropriate, to complement interview data.
- A typology is developed for categorizing initiatives.
- Profiles of each initiative are prepared, along with a summary report.
The following outputs and resources are available as PDFs (left side-bar):
- Objectives and Strategies
- Final report will be available shortly