International Development Faculty and Students
Convenors: Sally Humphries, Sarah Pugh, Erin Nelson
- Engage with International Development and globally-engaged faculty and students, in order to identify key issues, and generate ideas, regarding the way in which International Development interfaces with the new structure, or School
- Explore contemporary and future trends in international development as they relate to the potential for innovation within the new structure, or School.
- Provide an ongoing, two-way communication link between such faculty and students and the Catalyst Team/broader planning processes for the new structure, or School.
- Interviews with faculty and students
- Focus group discussions with 6 international development graduate students
- Focus group discussions with 6 international undergraduate students
- Possibility a blog/online discussion board to identify the top ten “best practices/current innovations” in international development- likely to be followed up through Summer 2012
The following outputs and resources are available as PDFs (left side-bar):
- Objectives and Strategies
- Final report