Contribute to the School's design
an opportunity for both group and individual input
Community Conversations are now complete. The Community Conversations process and instructions can be downloaded here (click the image).
1. SFCS Conference Questions” (above) Four slides that can be used with a large group (i.e. conference setting) when time is limited.
2. SFCS Community Conversations (above) is a larger deck of slides (and forms) for a smaller gathering when you have more time to talk.
Results from several conversations are available:
- Rural planners from China
- Municipal councillors from Northern Ontario
- University of Guelph Librarians
- Guelph-Wellington Volunteer Centre
- United Way Greater Simcoe County
Wondering what other events and activities have taken place in designing a school for civil society? Learn more information here.